Based out of Port Alberni, day charters are available throughout the year, leaving the dock at 6:00 am and returning at 6:00 p.m. the same day.
Day Trips include 3 meals during the day.
• Arrive at boat at 6:00 a.m.
• Review ship orientation and emergency procedures
• Leave marina by 7:30 a.m.
• Travel down the Alberni Canal
• Fishing stops at Ecoole, Pill Point and Zartus Island
• 2:00 p.m. begin route back up Alberni Canal
• 4:00 p.m. stopover in Hook Bay for dinner
• 6:00 p.m. arrive back at marina
– – –
Group: 6 persons max.
Trip Length: 12 hours
*Pricing based on 4 person occupancy. For group bookings over 4 people, an addtional fee of $125/person is required.
Morning: Continental Breakfast
Afternoon: Cold Meats & Prepared Foods
Evening: Fully Prepared Hot Dinner
All anglers must have a licence to go fishing. Many fishing locations do not have an Independent Access Provider, making it best to acquire your licence online before you head out.
Always carry your licence with you.
*Licence cost varies based on the age and residency of the fisher, as well as the term of the licence, which may range from one day to one year.