• Arrive at boat at 6:00 a.m.
• Ship orientation and emergency procedures
• Leave marina by 7:30 a.m.
• Reach fishing locations by 10:30 a.m.
• Set prawn and crab traps
• Fishing into the late afternoon
• Anchor & prepare the boat for overnight mooring
• Prepare and enjoy a fully cooked dinner
• Pick up prawn and crab traps
• Fish Vernon Bay, Pill Point & Ecoole
• Stop in Hook Bay for afternoon meal
• Arrive back at marina in Port Alberni 6:00 p.m.
– – –
Group: 4 persons max.
Trip Length: 2 Days / 1 Night
*Pricing based on 4 person occupancy.
Morning: Continental Breakfast
Afternoon: Cold Meats & Prepared Foods
Evening: Fully Prepared Hot Dinner
All anglers must have a licence to go fishing. Many fishing locations do not have an Independent Access Provider, making it best to acquire your licence online before you head out.
Always carry your licence with you.
*Licence cost varies based on the age and residency of the fisher, as well as the term of the licence, which may range from one day to one year.